Question: Would this parking area be confusing for a visitor who was told to park his vehicle here?
Yes, the parking area is not easy to identify.
Additional Guidelines and Recommendations
- The parking area is far away from any attractions where children will be gathering at or exiting from.
- There is adequate parking for the number of vehicles.
- There is a separate exit and entrance into and out of the parking lot if feasible.
- Parking areas are free of brush, long grass, steep grades and trip hazards.
- An alternate parking plan has been mapped out in the event that rain or mud (or something else) prevents parking in the designated area.
- Guests are not allowed to park on public roads.