These walkthroughs are designed to improve the health and safety of visitors to agritourism operations. The walkthroughs contain review questions and correction data.
- Contains a picture with a question for review.
- Once you answer the question, you will be shown the correction data.
- Contains a picture showing the correction.
- Information is provided to clarify the corrections.
- Additional guidelines and recommendations, as well as links to resources, are provided.
All Farms Should Review These Topics
Choose Topics that Pertain to Activities on Your Farm
The pictures on the following pages may depict some items and/or situations which are hazardous or unsafe. They are intended to assist in the identification of unsafe situations, and therefore may not represent “best practices”. If you have questions about any of the pictures or the situations depicted, please contact us at email@example.com
A "Walkthrough" refers to "walking through" or looking through a series of pictures, and deciding if they show hazards and/or safety items, or if safety items are lacking. After evaluating the pictures and giving an answer, a correction will appear with additional guidelines, recommendations and resources.