Question: Is there a problem with the location of this spring rocker?
Yes, the spring rocker is too close to the swings.
Additional Guidelines and Recommendations
- Spring rockers are designed for toddlers and preschool age children.
- Seat design does not allow the rocker to be used by more than the intended number of users.
- Each seating position is equipped with handgrips and footrests.
- The springs of rocking equipment minimize the possibility of children crushing their hands or feet between coils or between the spring and part of the rocker.
- For toddlers, the seat is 12-16 inches high and spring rockers with opposing seats have at least 37 inches between seats.
- For preschoolers, the seat is 14-28 inches high.