Communication with guests is still possible, even if you don’t have advance notice of their arrival.
Communication with guests is still possible, even if you don’t have advance notice of their arrival. Many guests obtain information from the Internet. Including printable information about your operation on the Internet can be helpful.
Consider adding printable information on:
- Supervision of children
- Appropriate apparel
- Recommended and prohibited items
- Health and safety information
- Medical/consent forms
- Recommend that forms be filled out and brought along for all minors visiting without a parent.
- Check state regulations for guidelines on informed consent.
Signs are an important form of communication, especially if it is not possible to communicate with guests prior to arrival.
- Evaluate your operation prior to guest arrival to determine which signs are needed.
- Signs listing the rules (and possibly handouts) are especially important if guests arrive at your event with no prior communication.
- Do a site walk-through before guests arrive to ensure signs are appropriately placed and in good condition.
- Printable signs are available on the Resources page.