Skip to content
Send information to the group organizer about:
- What to expect from the visit.
- List of rules.
- Supervision guidelines for children.
- Apparel/Clothing recommendations:
- Event appropriate: swimwear/swim shoes, horseback riding gear, etc.
- Weather appropriate: inclusive list for hot/cold weather conditions.
- Clothing shouldn’t be frayed, have loose or long strings, etc.
- List of items to bring: water, sunscreen, bug repellent, etc.
- List of items not to bring: pets, alcohol, devices with open flames (lighters, candles, portable grills, etc.).
- Medical Information and Informed Consent Forms for children attending without parents.
- A request to be notified of details about visitors with any special needs (such as disabilities or allergies).
- Include the information that the Farm’s Emergency Response Plan is available upon request.