Skip to content
Explain Supervision Guidelines
- All children under age 16 are assigned to a “supervising adult”.
- Ensure that the group complies with the recommended adult to child ratios for visiting farms.
- Explain what supervision entails. Parents/chaperones need to:
- Know which children they are responsible for.
- Make sure that children follow the rules.
- Understand the importance of enforcing health and safety guidelines.
- Be within eyesight and arm’s reach of young children at all times.
- More information on supervision is available in the “Supervision Walkthrough” in the Play Areas section.