Visitor Feedback is Important
- As guests leave, ask about any safety concerns they may have, and act on any information they provide.
- Ask guests for feedback and ideas for improvement.
- Encourage all guests to contact you with anything they may think of after they leave. Consider providing them with a card or brochure with contact information.
Post-Event Safety Check
- Tour the operation and ensure that all signs remain legible and in good repair.
- Evaluate the operation for any new hazards that may require new rules, signs or barriers.
You have completed the Communicating with Guests section. Click “Print Checklist” to view/print the checklist for this section or the “Resources” link to go to the Communication section of the Resources page.